Our Mission & Value Proposition
The International Women's Forum Northern California advances leadership across careers, cultures and communities by connecting preeminent women of significant and diverse achievement for the purpose of idea exchange, inspiration and learning.
Membership Value Proposition:
- Social interaction with peers on a regional, national and international level
- Exposure to cross discipline accomplished women leaders
- Recognition for career accomplishments
- Education on current national and global economic, political and social issues
- Ability to attend cultural, and fine art activities with members
How Do We Achieve This?
- Access to conferences, inter-forum exchanges on a national and international basis
- Local forum programs tapping members knowledge as well as interaction with local leaders and experts
- Joint programs with other organizations on matters of common interest such as "Women on Public Corporate Boards"